Photo Gallery 3 Images
As the Blizzard Warning expires across the area at 6pm this afternoon, we will find ourselves in the presence a wind chill advisory. Wind chills will be between 20 and 30 degrees below zero overnight and through tomorrow morning. Strong winds out of the west between 15 and 30 mph will push the wind chill to these frigid numbers. Raw temperatures through Monday will be around zero degrees. With a high on Sunday of around 4 degrees.
These strong winds, while not Blizzard conditions, will still make for reduced visibility in areas as they continue to blow snow around. There is also still a thin layer of slippery ice on many back roads after last nights round of freezing rain.
- StormTeam 3: Wind Chill Advisory up as Blizzard Warning ends
- Wind Chill Advisory for entire area issued following Saturday blizzard
- Winter Weather Advisory, Wind Chill Warnings: A breakdown by county
- The cold continues: Wind Chill Warning, Advisory until Friday morning
- StormTeam 3: High Wind Warning today, Wind Advisory Tuesday
- Wind Chill Warning: Wind chills of 30 below or less
- StormTeam 3: Wind Chill Warning for Thursday AM
- From a Blizzard Warning to dangerously cold wind chills early Friday
- StormTeam 3: Wind Chill Advisory for the area into Thursday morning
- Wind Chill Advisory for viewing area through Thursday morning