We've got more sunshine and heat in the forecast! Aside from a chance for thunderstorms on Friday, the next five days will feature sunshine and highs in the 80s to lower 90s. These temperatures are running 10-15 degrees above average. We'll likely see more of the same heading into next week.
Sunshine and warm weather is expected to continue over the next several days.
Posted: Jun 8, 2021 9:30 PM
Updated: Jun 8, 2021 9:30 PM
- StormTeam 3: Warmer than normal temperatures expected through the weekend
- StormTeam 3: Warmer-than-normal temperatures expected through the extended forecast
- StormTeam 3: Warmer than normal temperatures to continue through the next 6-10 days.
- StormTeam 3: Below Normal Temperatures Continue Through The Workweek
- StormTeam 3: Warmer and stormy weekend
- StormTeam 3: Slightly warmer into the weekend
- StormTeam 3: Warmer weekend before another plunge
- Warmer temperatures, weekend activities prompt safety reminder
- StormTeam 3: A Mild Weekend Expected
- StormTeam 3: Near Normal Temps Return for the Weekend
Scroll for more content...