Photo Gallery 1 Images
Additional light snow showers are possible the rest of Wednesday with totals under an inch. Most spots last night received between an inch or two south, to four or five inches in southern Minnesota.
High pressure builds in tonight and will send temperatures crashing into the teens for lows overnight and also Thursday night. A warm front lifts northward early this weekend and could set off rain or snow showers on Saturday, especially during the morning hours.
Later on this weekend, cold air will surge in from the Arctic and we will have a great chance to see the coldest air of the season. Lows will plunge into the single digits and even near zero.
- StormTeam 3: Two rounds of cold coming
- StormTeam 3: Sunny spells, spooky cold
- StormTeam 3: January cold in November
- StormTeam 3: From cold to mild temperatures
- StormTeam 3: Several rounds of rain, severe storms possible
- StormTeam 3: Severe weather coming Tuesday Evening
- StormTeam 3: Warmer air is coming up
- StormTeam 3: Arctic air comes next week
- StormTeam 3: November rain coming for midweek
- StormTeam 3: Bundle up with cold and snow showers coming late this week