A storm system building into the region will bring periods of rain to the area tonight and continue into Thursday and Friday. It won't be a total washout on Thursday and Friday, but plan on needing the umbrella at some point during the next couple of days. Overall, rainfall amounts will total over 0.50" for most locations, and some may pick up over 1" by the end of the day on Friday. Drier conditions arrive late Saturday and into Sunday to finish off the weekend.
Periods of rain are expected over the next few days.
Posted: Apr 7, 2021 6:30 PM
- StormTeam 3: Tracking Rain To Arrive Tonight Through Friday
- StormTeam 3: Tracking returning rain
- StormTeam 3: Rain showers likely tonight into Friday
- StormTeam 3: Rain ramps up later tonight
- StormTeam 3: Showers possible tonight through Friday
- StormTeam 3: Tracking Rain for Saturday
- StormTeam 3: Tonight's Severe Chances
- StormTeam 3: Light rain tonight, and this coming week
- StormTeam 3: Rain totals so far, chances diminishing into tonight
- StormTeam 3: More Rain Moves In For Tonight
Scroll for more content...