A warm front lifting northward could lead all modes of severe weather. With the turbulence in the atmosphere, a Tornado Watch has been issued for most of the viewing area. A few tornadoes along with heavy rainfall, damaging winds, and large hail will all be possible. The timing will run until 10 pm tonight, then storms press outside of the area. Expect cooler, more fall-ish weather to move back in for Friday.
- StormTeam 3: Tornado Watch until 10 pm
- StormTeam 3: Severe weather possible tonight; Tornado Watch until 10 p.m.
- StormTeam 3: Sunday's tornado survey
- StormTeam 3: Tornado Watch issued for the region until 12 AM
- Tornado Watch for Olmsted, Dodge County
- StormTeam 3: Watch for meteor showers tonight
- Stormteam 3 (8:45 pm update): Severe T'Storm Watch, larger area under enhanced risk
- Stormteam 3: Several reports of funnel clouds and tornadoes
- Severe Thunderstorm Watch issued until 9 p.m.
- Updated: Multiple flood warnings and tornado watches remain in effect