The Climate Prediction Center released their temperature outlook for the month of April, and overall, much of the United States may see above normal temperatures for the month. Now, there will likely be periods of cooler than normal temperatures at times during the month, but the month of April as a whole will likely be warmer than normal.
The outlook for April is for continued mild temperatures.
Posted: Apr 1, 2021 5:07 PM
- StormTeam 3: Temperatures Are Trending Mild For April
- StormTeam 3: December is trending mild
- StormTeam 3: From cold to mild temperatures
- StormTeam 3: January temperature outlook looking mild
- StormTeam 3: The first half of March is trending mild
- StormTeam 3: Temperatures trending above average this week
- StormTeam 3: Mild weekend ahead
- StormTeam 3: Mild Saturday Ahead
- StormTeam 3: A cooler trend begins Wednesday
- StormTeam 3: Spotty Showers, mild temps today
Scroll for more content...