A pretty decent way to start weekend with quiet weather and sunshine. There are some low chances for precipitation on Sunday, but the best chances are further north in Minnesota and Wisconsin, very small chances for the viewing area. Warmer conditions return to start the work week. High temps may reach 90-95 on Monday.
Temps could return to the 90s on Monday
Posted: Jun 5, 2020 2:13 PM
- StormTeam 3: Sunny weekend, hot early next week
- StormTeam 3: Hot early this week; storms come later
- StormTeam 3: Cooler weekend, hotter next week
- StormTeam 3: Sunny skies, mild air heading into the weekend
- StormTeam 3: Sunny and dry skies for the weekend
- StormTeam 3: Colder week ahead; early week showers
- StormTeam 3: A hot and humid holiday weekend
- StormTeam 3: Sunny and dry for the week ahead
- StormTeam 3: An Early Look at a Weekend Mix
- StormTeam 3:Temps reaching for 90 degrees early next week
Scroll for more content...