The winter storm continues to batter the viewing area dropping 3-5" of snowfall so far. More is expected into Saturday morning along with light accumulation. Winds will crank up into the 30-40 mph range for Saturday causing blowing and drifting.
Several inches of snow
Posted: Jan 17, 2020 8:35 PM
Updated: Jan 17, 2020 8:37 PM
- StormTeam 3: Snowfall totals updates
- StormTeam 3: Snowfall totals update; more snow coming
- StormTeam 3: Tuesday Snowfall Totals
- StormTeam 3: Updated snowfall totals 2-17
- StormTeam 3: Friday night snowfall totals
- StormTeam 3: Snowfall Totals from Tuesday (12/29/2020)
- StormTeam 3: Snowfall totals updated for messy Easter Sunday
- StormTeam 3: Snowfall totals update with more possible
- StormTeam 3: *Rainfall totals update*
- StormTeam 3 snowfall totals: Nearly a foot of snow in some locations
Scroll for more content...