A storm system will be building into the area on Wednesday, bringing showers and thunderstorms to northern Iowa and southern Minnesota. While a few thunderstorms could be strong and produce some hail and gusty winds, the main concern will be for some heavy rainfall. Rainfall amounts will generally be in the 0.25" to 0.50" range, but some amounts as highs as 1" will be possible with some thunderstorms. Drier and colder air arrives for the end of the week.
Tracking a good chance for rain on Wednesday.
Posted: Oct 19, 2021 5:30 PM
- StormTeam 3: Showers and storms expected on Wednesday.
- StormTeam 3: Showers and storms expected overnight through Sunday
- StormTeam 3: Widespread showers later Wednesday
- StormTeam 3: Severe storms expected tonight
- StormTeam 3: Chance of Monday showers/storms
- StormTeam 3: Tracking Scattered Storms Wednesday
- StormTeam 3: Potentially record-breaking warmth Tuesday before Wednesday showers
- StormTeam 3: Brief chance for rain showers late Wednesday
- StormTeam 3: Major winter storm expected to drop heavy snow
- StormTeam 3: Showers & Storms rolling in from the south Wednesday morning, scattered through Friday
Scroll for more content...