Photo Gallery 4 Images
Moisture is pouring in from the south-southwest thanks to an approaching warm front which will have a big impact on our forecast this Monday.
Things are starting off foggy, misty, and warm this early morning which is a sign for things to come. Showers and storms will quickly begin picking up in activity during the late morning and lasting into the early afternoon. There will be a brief moment of mostly cloudy skies before storms move right back in, some could become severe.
We're all under a slight risk (2 of 5) for severe development with temperatures staying generally steady in the lower 70s coming into the overnight. We could see all forms of severe today from large hail to a few tornadoes.
Heavy rainfall and damaging winds will also impact the area. Chances for severe weather returns again for Wednesday after a sunny and sticky Tuesday.
CUSTOM FORECAST: Current Conditions
MORE: Maps & Radars
ROAD CONDITIONS: Click Here
INTERACTIVE RADAR: Click Here
LIVE EYE: Tower Cams
SIGN UP: KIMT News 3 Email Newsletter
- StormTeam 3: Severe weather possible Monday
- StormTeam 3: Tracking our severe weather threats
- Stormteam 3: Timing of severe weather tonight
- StormTeam 3: Chance for severe weather reduced
- StormTeam 3: Another chance for severe weather Monday; summer weather Tuesday
- StormTeam 3: Tonight's Severe Chances
- StormTeam 3: Tracking more severe weather through Thursday
- StormTeam 3: Tracking more heat & severe weather risks
- StormTeam 3: Severe weather chances alongside the heat
- StormTeam 3: Severe weather returns to the forecast