Photo Gallery 2 Images
High pressure will remain in control for Friday, keeping temps right about where they should be while deterring any rain chances. It'll be another pleasant summer day with calm northwest winds under mostly cloudless skies.
Tonight the pattern shifts a bit as energy from the west begins to make a move. Clouds will increase starting as early as this afternoon, filling the skies by the overnight, and bringing another chance for showers and storms through Saturday (mainly for Southern Minnesota).
Chances for rain remain scattered under partly to mostly cloudy skies - so if you do have outdoor plans on Saturday, be sure to grab the umbrella just in case.
The severe threat remains very low at this time but general thunderstorms are possible. Conditions clear up a bit for Sunday with partly sunny skies before more chances for showers and storms return on Monday.
- StormTeam 3: Rain chances return for the weekend
- StormTeam 3: Tracking returning rain
- StormTeam 3: Rain returning Saturday
- StormTeam 3: Sunny skies Monday, rain chances return Tuesday
- StormTeam 3: Clouds increasing and rain chances return
- StormTeam3: Chance for rain into this weekend
- StormTeam 3: Tonight's Severe Chances
- StormTeam 3: Temps Steadily Rising and Storm Chances Returning
- StormTeam 3: Tracking a severe chance before sunshine returns
- StormTeam 3: Tracking scattered rain chances for the 4th