It was a rather wind Sunday across southern Minnesota and northern Iowa after a cold front pushed through the area. Winds were out of northwest between 15 and 30 mph, but some gusts topped 40 mph. The highest recorded gust in the area today was Mason City, with a gust of 48 mph. The wind will diminish going into Monday.
A look at some of the peak wind gusts from across the area.
Posted: Nov 29, 2020 8:18 PM
Updated: Nov 30, 2020 7:25 AM
- StormTeam 3: Peak wind gusts from Sunday
- StormTeam 3: Peak Wind Gusts From Thursday
- StormTeam 3: Peak Wind Gusts From Across the Area Friday
- StormTeam 3: Peak Wind Gusts Across the Area on Tuesday
- StormTeam3: Peak Wind Gusts From Monday
- StormTeam 3: Peak wind gusts recorded across the area on Tuesday.
- StormTeam 3: Strong Wind Gusts Recorded on Monday
- StormTeam 3: Powerful wind gusts reported across the Upper Midwest
- StormTeam 3: Thursday's winds will be whipping with gusts near 45 mph
- StormTeam 3: Powerful wind gusts recorded across the region on Wednesday
Scroll for more content...