Photo Gallery 5 Images
We're waking up to another messy start to the workweek with reports of roads across the area either partially or completely covered in fresh snow. The good news is, roads are showing signs of improving...the bad news?
An additional 1-3" of snow will be arriving again this Monday evening.
This round of snow will last until 1 a.m. early Tuesday but isn't the only system we've got our eyes on.
Another isolated chance for snow returns on Wednesday morning. After that, a more prolonged snow event looks to crash in on Friday, lasting through Saturday as well.
CUSTOM FORECAST: Current Conditions
MORE: Maps & Radars
ROAD CONDITIONS: Click Here
INTERACTIVE RADAR: Click Here
LIVE EYE: Tower Cams
SIGN UP: KIMT News 3 Email Newsletter
For the latest Iowa road conditions, click here.
For the latest Minnesota road conditions, click here.
For Iowa DOT traffic cameras, click here.
For Minnesota DOT traffic cameras, click here.
For Iowa DOT rest stop locations, click here.
For Minnesota DOT rest stop locations, click here.
- StormTeam 3: Outlining our snow chances through the week
- StormTeam 3: Friday's Snow
- StormTeam 3: Increasing chances of rain/snow during the holiday
- StormTeam 3: Keeping an eye on our next snow chance
- StormTeam 3: Tonight's Severe Chances
- StormTeam 3: Cold pattern brings snow this week
- StormTeam 3: Brutal cold and snow next week
- StormTeam 3: Snow, cold on the horizon for next week
- StormTeam 3: Snow and ice possible later this week
- StormTeam 3: Chance for severe weather reduced