We'll see more mild weather heading into Wednesday, as temperatures will likely warm into the middle 40s. I wouldn't be surprised if we see a 50 degree reading across northwestern Iowa and southwest Minnesota, where there isn't any remaining snow cover. While these temperatures will be running near 20 degrees above average, we won't quite make it to breaking any records (just a few degrees shy). The record high in Rochester is 50, and the record for Mason City is 51.
Mild conditions will continue into Wednesday.
Posted: Jan 12, 2021 7:44 PM
- StormTeam 3: One More Mild Day on Wednesday!
- StormTeam 3: Mild weekend ahead
- StormTeam 3: From cold to mild temperatures
- StormTeam 3: January temperature outlook looking mild
- StormTeam 3: Spotty Showers, mild temps today
- StormTeam 3: December is trending mild
- StormTeam 3: Rain returns Wednesday
- StormTeam 3: Sunny skies, mild air heading into the weekend
- StormTeam 3: Precipitation Threats on a Mild Thursday
- StormTeam 3: Mild, cloudy weather here to stay
Scroll for more content...