Heading into the month of December, it appears as though we will see near to above average temperatures for the first two weeks. Average highs this time of year run in the lower 30s, and with no major outbreaks of cold air expected at this point, temperatures will generally be above average.
Temperatures are expected to be near or above average to start the month of December.
Posted: Nov 27, 2020 7:04 PM
Updated: Nov 28, 2020 6:57 AM
- StormTeam 3: Near To Above Average Temperatures Expected To Start December
- StormTeam 3: Fall temperatures could run below average
- StormTeam 3: Above average temperatures looking likely for September
- StormTeam 3: Above average temperatures through the week
- StormTeam 3: Tracking another above-average week
- StormTeam3: Below-average temperatures are sticking around
- StormTeam 3: Below-average temps Wednesday before the heat arrives
- StormTeam 3: Staying below average to begin October
- StormTeam 3: Well above average temps for Tuesday
- StormTeam 3: An average and dry week ahead
Scroll for more content...