Severe weather chances are increasing for Sunday. There is now a Marginal to Slight Risk (Level 1-2 of 5) of severe thunderstorms across southern Minnesota and northern Iowa, with a greater risk further to the south. Large hail and damaging wind gusts appear to be the primary threats, but conditions exist for tornadoes to potentially form, so a tornado or two cannot be ruled out either. Whether or not much severe weather develops, some much needed rainfall is expected across the area throughout the day on Sunday.
Tracking a threat for strong to severe thunderstorms Sunday afternoon.
Posted: Jun 19, 2021 10:00 PM
Updated: Jun 20, 2021 6:18 AM
- StormTeam 3: Monitoring The Potential For Severe Storms on Sunday
- StormTeam 3: Monitoring the Potential for Severe Weather on Wednesday
- StormTeam 3: Monitoring Potential For Severe Thunderstorms Tonight
- StormTeam 3: Monitoring Severe Weather Potential for Thursday
- StormTeam 3: All the details: Potentially severe storms Sunday evening
- StormTeam 3: Severe storms possible Sunday
- StormTeam 3: Saturday's updated severe potential
- StormTeam 3: Thursday's severe weather potential
- StormTeam 3: Storms with severe potential on the way for Sunday
- StormTeam 3: Thanksgiving week potential storm update
Scroll for more content...