It's January, so where's all the cold? Well it's locked up in northern Canada at the moment, but a pattern shift later this month may send that cold air our way! If this pattern shift occurs, we may see the return of arctic air, which could mean sub-zero temperatures across the upper Midwest. This is not certain at this point, but it's looking increasingly likely that we'll see colder conditions by the 3rd week of January.
It's January, so where's all the cold?
Posted: Jan 5, 2021 6:49 PM
Updated: Jan 6, 2021 10:16 AM
- StormTeam 3: Late January Pattern Shift?
- Stormteam 3: Roller coaster pattern runs into the weekend
- StormTeam 3: An active pattern returns this weekend
- StormTeam 3: Tracking a soggy pattern moving in
- StormTeam 3: Cold pattern brings snow this week
- StormTeam 3: Tracking an active pattern for the midweek
- StormTeam 3: January cold in November
- StormTeam 3: January temperature outlook looking mild
- StormTeam 3: Storms possible late Thursday afternoon
- StormTeam 3: Mild end of January; colder for February
Scroll for more content...