All eyes will be on a large winter-like storm system sweeping through the nation's midsection early next week. If the track is right, we could be in for a lot of rain, or a lot of snow - or both. Since the storm is almost a week out, I want to caution everyone that regardless of what you see online, a lot of details have to be ironed out before we can get a more accurate forecast for this storm. It's an alert to watch over the next few days of how this evolves. More to come!
This storm may bring heavy rain and/or snow
Posted: Nov 20, 2019 3:20 PM
- StormTeam 3: Keep an eye on early next week with big storm possible
- StormTeam 3: Hot early this week; storms come later
- StormTeam 3: Colder week ahead; early week showers
- StormTeam 3: Thanksgiving week potential storm update
- StormTeam 3:Temps reaching for 90 degrees early next week
- StormTeam 3: Tracking 90 degree temps early this week
- StormTeam 3: Sunny weekend, hot early next week
- StormTeam 3: Summer-like weather early this week.
- StormTeam 3: Outdoor weather in force through early next week
- StormTeam 3: Freeze warning early Monday morning
Scroll for more content...