We are starting the month, year, and decade on a good note for weather on your Wednesday. Temperatures this time of year should be in the mid 20s for highs, and we are gunning 10-15 degrees above that number today. This may be a sign of things to come for the month of January. The Climate Prediction Center, among other monthly trends, are suggestion the month could be similar to December with bouts of cold, and also rounds of warmer temperatures. All signs point to a month which may end above the norm.
Models indicating a good chance of temps above average this month
Posted: Jan 1, 2020 3:35 PM
- StormTeam 3: January temperature outlook looking mild
- StormTeam 3: From cold to mild temperatures
- StormTeam 3: 2019-2020 Winter Outlook
- StormTeam 3: Tuesday's Severe Weather Outlook
- StormTeam 3: Mild end of January; colder for February
- StormTeam 3: A mild January likely across the region
- StormTeam 3: Temperatures Are Trending Mild For April
- StormTeam 3: Mild weekend ahead
- StormTeam 3: Spotty Showers, mild temps today
- StormTeam 3: December is trending mild
Scroll for more content...