Colder air is settling into the region, and temperatures will drop into the teens for the morning of Thanksgiving. With breezy northwest winds of 10-25 mph, it will feel like it's near-zero during the morning. Sunny skies will help to warm temperatures into the 20s for the afternoon, but it will still be a rather cold turkey day.
Feels like temperatures will be near zero Thursday morning
Posted: Nov 24, 2021 8:52 PM
- StormTeam 3: It's going to feel quite cold Thanksgiving morning.
- StormTeam 3: Bundle up! It'll be feeling quite cold Thursday morning.
- StormTeam 3: Brutal cold throughout the area this morning
- StormTeam 3: Cold this morning, warming for the weekend
- StormTeam 3: Thanksgiving week potential storm update
- StormTeam 3: Cloudy Wednesday, clearing for Thanksgiving
- StormTeam 3: Sunshine For Thanksgiving Day
- StormTeam 3: Chilly to Start Thanksgiving Week
- StormTeam 3: Sunny spells, spooky cold
- StormTeam 3: Two rounds of cold coming
Scroll for more content...