No holiday in fall or winter can perfect, right? Thanksgiving and Black Friday are no different as a storm system approaches the area for later this week and weekend. Chances of flurries are possible on Thanksgiving evening, and a bigger storm will drive in the threat for rain and snow on Black Friday and this weekend. Watch for updates on KIMT.com/weather.
Major storm could bring impacts
Posted: Nov 27, 2019 9:24 PM
- StormTeam 3: Increasing chances of rain/snow during the holiday
- StormTeam 3: Rain chances increasing overnight
- StormTeam 3: Clouds increasing and rain chances return
- StormTeam 3: Friday's Snow
- StormTeam 3: Friday severe weather chances have increased
- StormTeam 3: Keeping an eye on our next snow chance
- StormTeam 3: Outlining our snow chances through the week
- StormTeam 3: Cooler with snow shower chances later this week
- StormTeam 3: A warm week marked with light snow chances
- StormTeam 3: Tonight's Severe Chances
Scroll for more content...