As we continue to move through the month of September, you may be noticing some subtle changes in the coloring of the trees. We're seeing even more colors across northern Minnesota, but it's still rather early for more noticeable changes. We typically don't reach the peak of fall foliage in southern Minnesota and northern Iowa until the middle of October.
Little change in color in the trees across southern Minnesota and North Iowa,
Posted: Sep 14, 2021 7:06 PM
- StormTeam 3: Fall Color Update - Little Change
- StormTeam 3: Fall colors close to peak
- Meteorologist Aaron White Explains Why Leaves Change Color in the Fall
- StormTeam 3: Snowfall totals updates
- StormTeam 3: Midweek Precipitation Update
- StormTeam 3: *Rainfall totals update*
- StormTeam 3: Rain Accumulation Update
- How a rainy spring and summer will impact fall colors
- A Look At When To Expect Peak Fall Colors
Scroll for more content...