Clouds will be on the decrease from the north to south today, bringing welcome sunshine to many (although clouds will hang tough over most of Iowa). Clouds will start to return Thursday, with the weekend then bringing shower and thunderstorms chances. Temperatures will warm toward the mid May normals under the sunshine today, with warmer temperatures then expected into the weekend.
70s/80s with the chance for storms
Posted: May 20, 2020 3:39 PM
- StormTeam 3: Expect a warm and stormy holiday weekend
- StormTeam 3: Warmer and stormy weekend
- StormTeam 3: After a weekend warm-up, cooler air returns
- StormTeam 3: Cold this morning, warming for the weekend
- StormTeam 3: Warm and dry weekend; rain returns next week
- StormTeam 3: Mild weekend ahead
- StormTeam 3: Wonderful weekend ahead
- StormTeam 3: A breezy Friday and a stormy Sunday
- StormTeam 3: Severe storms expected tonight
- StormTeam 3: Soaking rain expected overnight
Scroll for more content...