1 to 3-inch precipitation departures still remains across much of northeast Iowa and in southwest and west-central Wisconsin, and in parts of southeast Minnesota. As a result, abnormally dry (D0) conditions remain in these areas.
Even with the rain earlier this week, we remain below average for precipitation
Posted: May 22, 2020 5:38 PM
- StormTeam 3: Drought conditions continue for parts of the area
- Stormteam3: Minor drought continues for north Iowa
- StormTeam 3: Patchy freezing fog across parts of the area
- Parts of Iowa facing drought as summer ends
- StormTeam 3: Windy conditions return for Wednesday
- StormTeam 3: Holiday Travel Conditions - Christmas Eve
- StormTeam 3: Scattered storms expected for parts of the area today
- StormTeam 3: The cold continues into Wednesday
- StormTeam 3: Flood risk continues this week
- StormTeam 3: Windy conditions today, nice weather coming
Scroll for more content...