Now that we're into the month of December, the overall trend is for above normal temperatures for the month. Now, there will still be days when there are below normal temperatures, but the month as a whole will likely be above normal. Our average high on December 1st is 32 degrees, and by December 31st, the average high drops to 24 degrees. While we will be trending above average, there will still be a lot of ups and downs in temperatures throughout the month. The same goes for precipitation. The month is trending to feature below normal chances for precipitation, but there will still be periods of rain and snow across Minnesota and Iowa throughout the month of December.
Looking at the month of December as a whole, the month is trending to feature more above average temperatures than below average temperatures across the region.
Posted: Dec 2, 2020 5:34 PM
Updated: Dec 3, 2020 7:01 AM
- StormTeam 3: December is trending mild
- StormTeam 3: The first half of March is trending mild
- StormTeam 3: Temperatures Are Trending Mild For April
- StormTeam 3: Mild weekend ahead
- StormTeam 3: A cooler trend begins Wednesday
- StormTeam 3: From cold to mild temperatures
- StormTeam 3: January temperature outlook looking mild
- StormTeam 3: Spotty Showers, mild temps today
- StormTeam 3: A Mild Weekend Expected
- StormTeam 3: A soggy Thursday morning with a warming trend
Scroll for more content...