All eyes will be on this weekend with a developing storm system. This storm will have a cold element to it; therefore, accumulating snow is looking more and more likely as we get into Easter Sunday. Stay tuned for further details as we iron out how much snow the region could see.
Watch for snowfall by later in the day
Posted: Apr 8, 2020 3:36 PM
- StormTeam 3: Accumulating snow possible on Easter Sunday
- StormTeam 3: Heavy snow possible for Easter Sunday
- StormTeam 3: Winter Storm Watch in effect for Easter Sunday
- StormTeam 3: Snowfall totals updated for messy Easter Sunday
- StormTeam 3: Snow ending Sunday night
- StormTeam 3: The first accumulating snow of the season is set to arrive tonight
- StormTeam3: Tracking the season's first snow accumulations Tuesday night
- StormTeam 3: Friday's Snow
- StormTeam 3: Several inches of snow likely Sunday
- StormTeam 3: Heavy, wet snow continues until late Sunday night
Scroll for more content...