Heading through the first full workweek of 2021, we're likely to see temperatures running near to above average across the area. Our average high this time of year is 24 degrees, but we'll see a few days with temperatures running 5-10 degrees above that. Overall, the month of January looks to trend above average, but we'll still have to deal with a few cold spells here and there.
Temperatures will be running near to above average through the week.
Posted: Jan 4, 2021 3:00 PM
Updated: Jan 4, 2021 5:46 PM
- StormTeam 3: Above average temperatures through the week
- StormTeam 3: Temperatures trending above average this week
- StormTeam 3: Tracking another above-average week
- StormTeam 3: Fall temperatures could run below average
- StormTeam 3: Above average temperatures looking likely for September
- StormTeam 3: An average and dry week ahead
- StormTeam3: Below-average temperatures are sticking around
- StormTeam 3: Near To Above Average Temperatures Expected To Start December
- StormTeam 3: Below-average temps Wednesday before the heat arrives
- StormTeam 3: Staying below average to begin October
Scroll for more content...