A few thunderstorms may develop this afternoon and evening across southern Minnesota and northern Iowa. The Storm Prediction Center has placed our area in a marginal risk for severe weather as a couple storms could be on the strong side, and produce some marginally severe hail. Our StormTeam 3 meteorologists will track these potential storms and alert you of any dangers than arise. Stay tuned for more updated later today.
A couple thunderstorms may develop this afternoon over southern Minnesota or northern Iowa.
Posted: May 15, 2021 11:17 AM
Updated: May 16, 2021 9:34 AM
- StormTeam 3: A few stronger thunderstorms possible Saturday afternoon
- StormTeam 3: A few stronger thunderstorms possible tonight
- StormTeam 3: Thursday's Turbulent Thunderstorms
- StormTeam 3: Some stronger storms, rain for whole area
- StormTeam 3: Marginal/slight risk for severe weather Saturday afternoon
- StormTeam 3: Rain returning Saturday
- StormTeam 3: Scattered Storms Saturday
- StormTeam 3: Winds picking up Tuesday afternoon
- StormTeam 3: Storms possible late Thursday afternoon
- StormTeam 3: Isolated Storms Possible This Afternoon
Scroll for more content...