Halloween may be worst for folks to our east with a major fall storm producing snowfall.
We'll see clouds and cool highs below average in the 30s.
The region may see flurries on Friday morning before returning to some sun by the weekend.
- StormTeam 3: Sunny spells, spooky cold
- StormTeam3: Spooky cold temperatures in view for Halloween
- Stormteam 3: From mild and sunny to cold later this week
- StormTeam 3: Two rounds of cold coming
- StormTeam 3: January cold in November
- StormTeam 3: From cold to mild temperatures
- StormTeam 3: Sunny skies Monday, rain chances return Tuesday
- StormTeam 3: Sunny skies, mild air heading into the weekend
- StormTeam 3: Miss out on the snow, not the cold
- StormTeam 3: Cold pattern brings snow this week