ALBERT LEA, Minn. – High winds blew over a semi on Interstate-35 Saturday morning.
The Minnesota State Patrol says it was just south of Albert Lea when the semi tipped onto its side in the median ditch. The driver, Dean David Freimund, 54 of Barron, Wisconsin, was taken to Mayo Clinic Health System in Albert Lea for treatment of non-life threatening injuries.
The Patrol says Freimund was wearing his seat belt.
This accident happed a little before 11 am and MnDOT and Mayo Clinic Ambulance Service.
- Storm winds blow over semi on I-35 in Freeborn County
- Four semis collide on I-35 in Freeborn County
- 1 injured after I-35 accident in Freeborn County
- One injured in rollover crash on I-35 in Freeborn County
- Two semis collide in Freeborn County
- Truck/semi crash in Freeborn County
- Freeborn County semi driver hurt in rollover
- Semi breakdown halts traffic at I-35 exit
- Cattle on I-35 blamed for semi rollover crash that injures 2 in Freeborn Co.
- State Patrol: Woman clipped by semi while trying to retrieve sandal on I-35 in Freeborn Co.