Surface low associated with the upper-level disturbance will ride through the area the rest of your Monday.
We are tracking the opportunity for scattered showers the rest of the day; however, around the low, there's a threat for strong to severe storms.
Most of this type of activity will stay just east of the region as that sector will be in the warm part of the storm system. Once this storm moves out, it remains quiet the rest of the work week.
A lot of sunshine is expected with highs in the low 60s tomorrow, and then the upper 60s and lower 70s for Wednesday and Thursday. Perhaps an isolated shower could fire up Wednesday night around a weak front.
Stronger energy around another disturbance on Saturday will bring active weather to southern Minnesota and north Iowa for the weekend.
CUSTOM FORECAST: Current Conditions
MORE: Maps & Radars
ROAD CONDITIONS: Click Here
INTERACTIVE RADAR: Click Here
LIVE EYE: Tower Cams
SIGN UP: KIMT News 3 Email Newsletter
- Storm Team 3: Warmth returns again after the rain
- Storm Team 3: Rain ends by Thursday
- Storm Team 3: Rain ramps up tonight
- Storm Team 3: Severe storm chances return for Saturday
- Storm Team 3: Storms turn into heavy rain tonight
- Storm Team 3: Strong storms and heavy rain possible overnight
- Storm Team 3: Heavy rain is on the way
- Storm Team 3: Mother's Day could feature rain and clouds
- StormTeam 3: Tracking returning rain
- StormTeam 3: Rain returning Saturday