Photo Gallery 2 Images
High pressure strolls back into the forecast Tuesday and Wednesday with a lot of sunshine and warmer temperatures in the low 80s.
An upper-level ridge builds later this week ushering in the warmest air of the season thus far. Highs may approach 90 degrees by Friday and over the weekend.
The viewing area will be on the fringes of the ridge, which means we will be near the storm track. This may lead to the development of showers and thunderstorms later this week, at times.
- Storm Team 3: Some strong storms today, hot later this week
- Storm Team 3: Isolated strong storms Friday
- Storm Team 3: Storms Tuesday, turning hot later this week
- Storm Team 3: Storms could turn strong to severe Thursday
- Storm Team 3: Strong storms and heavy rain possible overnight
- Storm Team 3: Strong storms could fire by Thursday
- Storm Team 3: Severe storms possible later this week
- Storm Team 3: Hot and muggy this weekend
- Storm Team 3: Hot and stormy days coming
- Storm Team 3: Strong to severe storms possible as temps soar into the 80's