Photo Gallery 1 Images
The first batch of storms have moved out of the viewing area.
However, with enough low-level moisture and a shortwave trough, we should see another round of showers and storms by tonight. Some of these storms may contain gusty winds and heavy downpours.
Keep an eye on the threat for heavy rainfall and even minor, localized flooding.
The timing appears to be after 10 pm through early Friday morning.
Storms track directly south during the night and will be out of our hair. There's still a slight chance for isolated storms on Friday due to daytime heating.
CUSTOM FORECAST: Current Conditions
MORE: Maps & Radars
ROAD CONDITIONS: Click Here
INTERACTIVE RADAR: Click Here
LIVE EYE: Tower Cams
SIGN UP: KIMT News 3 Email Newsletter
- Storm Team 3: Second round of storms tonight
- Storm Team 3: Rain ramps up tonight
- Storm Team 3: Storms turn into heavy rain tonight
- Storm Team 3: Thunderstorms develop tonight along cold front
- Storm Team 3: Marginal threat for severe weather tonight
- Storm Team 3: Isolated strong storms Friday
- StormTeam 3: Severe storms possible into tonight
- Storm Team 3: Strong storms could fire by Thursday
- Storm Team 3: Storms this weekend, some severe
- Storm Team 3: Storms fire back up Sunday night