Photo Gallery 2 Images
The main weather impact the next 24 hours will be the threat of showers and thunderstorms late tonight and Friday. Most of the activity will start after midnight and run at times with scattered showers and storms to end the week. An isolated strong or severe storm is possible; however, the main line of severe storms will stay to the south. Warm front will keep the warm temperatures, which could be in the 80s, in central and southern Iowa. Most spots in our area will be around 70. The weekend will be fantastic with mostly sunny skies and daytime temperatures in the 70s. Sunday night and Monday morning will bring a storm system with rain and storms. We're hoping it doesn't last all day on Monday! Our forecast is showing rain for a few days next week.
Tonight: Mostly cloudy with showers and storms late
Lows: Low 50s.
Winds: NW 7-15 mph
Tomorrow: Scattered showers and storms
Highs: Around 70.
Winds: SE 15-25 mph.
Tomorrow Night: Slight chance of showers
Lows: Upper 50s
Winds: SW 7-15 mph.
- Storm Team 3: Isolated strong storms Friday
- Storm Team 3: Strong storms could fire by Thursday
- Storm Team 3: Storms could turn strong to severe Thursday
- Storm Team 3: Strong storms and heavy rain possible overnight
- Storm Team 3: Strong to severe storms possible as temps soar into the 80's
- Storm Team 3: Some strong storms today, hot later this week
- Storm Team 3: Storms this weekend, some severe
- Storm Team 3: Storms turn into heavy rain tonight
- Storm Team 3: Storms fire back up Sunday night
- Storm Team 3: Storms fire Tuesday, some severe