Photo Gallery 1 Images
The combination of heat and humidity will fuel showers and thunderstorms the rest of Sunday. Some storms that form could turn strong to severe with the main threats being damaging winds, large hail and heavy downpours. We're expecting another line of storms to develop, and we'll have to watch for threats of heavy rain and flooding. The NWS made a mention of a potential Flood Watch, but nothing is in stone, yet.
The heat continues the rest of the day, and then it will subside some this week behind a cold front. There's a Heat Advisory posted for the whole viewing area until 9 pm tonight. Highs may crank into the 90s while the heat index forecast could be over 100. Find ways to stay cool!
- Storm Team 3: Strong storms and heavy rain possible overnight
- Storm Team 3: Isolated strong storms Friday
- Storm Team 3: Storms turn into heavy rain tonight
- Storm Team 3: Heavy rain is on the way
- Storm Team 3: Chilly temps expected overnight
- Storm Team 3: Strong storms could fire by Thursday
- Storm Team 3: Storms could turn strong to severe Thursday
- Storm Team 3: Rain ends by Thursday
- Storm Team 3: Rain ramps up tonight
- Storm Team 3: Heavy rain in the forecast the next week