Photo Gallery 1 Images
The large line of storms produced a brief tornado in southwestern Rochester in Olmstead County on Tuesday evening. The tornado was on the ground for about five minutes just before 6 pm. Winds peaked at 107 mph, making it an EF-1 tornado on the enhanced fujita scale. Path was just under two miles long and the width hit a max of 75 yards. A few homes were damaged while a long line of trees were knocked over from the wind. No injuries were reported.
- Storm Team 3: EF-1 Tornado Confirmed in Rochester
- Storm Team 3: Fourth tornado confirmed in KIMT viewing area
- Storm Team 3: Confirmed tornado in Freeborn County Monday
- Weak tornado confirmed in southern Minnesota
- UPDATE: Tornadoes confirmed across southern Minnesota
- Lime Springs cleans up after EF-1 tornado: 'A big roar and in 30 seconds it was over'
- Weather service confirms 7 tornadoes in Iowa on Wednesday
- Tornado, storms cause damage in southwestern Minnesota
- Storm Team 3: Isolated strong storms Friday
- Storm Team 3: Dangerous tornado outbreak expected into tonight in Oklahoma and Texas