Photo Gallery 2 Images
The first major severe weather outbreak is expected the rest of today into tonight. The ingredients are favorable for long-track violent tornadoes in Oklahoma and Texas with the tornado parameters off the charts today. It's the first high risk severe t'storm threat since May 18th, 2017 and the 61st given in the history of the Storm Prediction Center.
Storm Team 3 will have team coverage on the outbreak.
- Storm Team 3: Dangerous tornado outbreak expected into tonight in Oklahoma and Texas
- Storm Team 3: Rain ramps up tonight
- Storm Team 3: Nine year anniversary of the largest tornado outbreak in Minnesota history
- Storm Team 3: Chilly temps expected overnight
- Storm Team 3: Storms turn into heavy rain tonight
- Storm Team 3: Second round of storms tonight
- Storm Team 3: Thunderstorms develop tonight along cold front
- Storm Team 3: Marginal threat for severe weather tonight
- Storm Team 3: Fourth tornado confirmed in KIMT viewing area
- Storm Team 3: EF-1 Tornado Confirmed in Rochester