Photo Gallery 2 Images
Storms will stay to our south and east the rest of Tuesday with a lot of sunshine. High pressure and an upper-level ridge will be the main culprit for the warm and humid weather that's moving in our direction.
Highs will climb into the 80s for the next seven days with above average readings continuing potentially into next week.
The warmest stretch of weather will be Friday through Sunday as dew points could climb into the 70s and highs well into the 80s and lower 90s. Heat indices could approach the century mark!
Stay hydrated, limit sun exposure and take care of your pets and the elderly. Muggy air and a warm front will touch off showers and thunderstorms at times, and the next chance could be on Thursday.
There's a marginal risk of severe weather with a strengthening wave pivoting across Minnesota and Iowa. Strong winds and large hail will be the main threats.
CUSTOM FORECAST: Current Conditions
MORE: Maps & Radars
ROAD CONDITIONS: Click Here
INTERACTIVE RADAR: Click Here
LIVE EYE: Tower Cams
SIGN UP: KIMT News 3 Email Newsletter
- Storm Team 3: Hot and muggy this weekend
- Storm Team 3: Storms Tuesday, turning hot later this week
- Storm Team 3: Storms this weekend, some severe
- Storm Team 3: Warmer with storms coming this weekend
- Storm Team 3: Hot and stormy days coming
- Storm Team 3: Heat index near 100 this weekend
- Storm Team 3: Weekend could bring snow to area
- Storm Team 3: Some strong storms today, hot later this week
- Storm Team 3: Isolated strong storms Friday