Rochester, Minn. – A vehicle that was reported stolen Nov. 8 has been found and resulted in a man facing charges for motor vehicle theft and fifth-degree possession of a controlled substance.
The Olmsted County Sheriff’s Office says a deputy was on patrol Saturday night when an automatic license plate reader in the squad car detected a stolen vehicle.
The deputy followed the vehicle to 19th St. NW and West Circle Dr.
A traffic stop resulted in 29-year-old Cody Haakenson being found with keys to the car after it was parked on a Chatfield street.
Authorities also found 1.7 grams of suspected methamphetamine in the vehicle.
- Stolen vehicle recovered, man charged with theft, drug charges
- Rochester man pleads not guilty to stolen vehicle charges
- Mason City man facing felony theft charge
- Rochester man gets probation for vehicle theft
- Drug charges for Cerro Gordo County man
- Hancock Co. man facing felony drug charges
- Drug charges dropped against Charles City man
- Stewartville man facing felony drug charge
- Austin man takes plea on drug charge
- North Iowa drug charges against California man