ROCHESTER, Minn. - The Violent Crimes Task Force assisted in a search warrant that resulted in two arrests, drugs, stolen mail and ammunition.
Nicholas Hanson, 34, and Kaylin Polk, 23, live at the 3812 21st St. SE. residence. Authorities said methamphetamine, drug paraphernalia, a digital scale and ammunition was found.
He is facing felony charges of fifth-degree possession of a controlled substance and possession of ammunition.
Polk was charged with fifth-degree possession of a controlled substance and was in possession of mail belonging to Maier Tree and Lawn Service. She is facing a felony charge of mail theft.
- Stolen mail, drugs and ammunition recovered when Rochester search warrant executed
- Tear gas used as authorities execute search warrant in Rochester
- Police: 2 facing charges after Rochester search warrant executed
- Search warrant leads to felony drug arrest in Rochester
- Search warrant results in felony drug arrest of Rochester man
- Search warrant leads to multiple drug charges
- Search warrant executed as part of Charles City burglary investigation
- Rochester man arrested at work after search warrant executed at his home
- 4 facing charges after search warrant executed at Rochester apartment complex
- Rochester mail thief gets probation