ROCHESTER, Minn. – A stolen property charge has been dropped against a woman police found with a stolen gun in an apartment,
Sarah Mohamed Hassan, 21 of Rochester, was arrested on August 21 after Rochester police assisted the Burnsville Police Department with a search at 2441 Highway 52 N, Apartment 301. Officers said they found a gun that had been stolen earlier that month.
A charge of possession of stolen property against Hassan was dismissed Thursday. The Olmsted County Attorney’s Office says a critical piece of evidence against Hassan is in the possession of another agency and they can’t get it for trial, which makes it impossible to prove Hassan’s guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.
- Stolen gun charge dropped against Rochester woman
- BB gun threat charges dropped against Rochester man
- Police: Woman facing charges after stolen gun found in Rochester search warrant
- Rochester woman sentenced for stolen vehicle
- Charges dropped in Rochester car hijacking
- Assault charge dropped against Rochester man
- Charges dropped in Rochester bomb threats
- Attempted murder charge dropped against Rochester man
- Charges dropped in Rochester pistol-whipping
- Charges dropped in Rochester knife attack