MASON CITY, Iowa – A man who tried to deposit stolen checks into his own account is getting some jail time.
Blake Michael Harrer, 24 of Mason City, pleaded guilty to forgery and possession of methamphetamine-1st offense. Authorities say he stole checks from a Clear Lake home and tried to deposit them.
He’s been sentenced to 180 days in jail, 180 days in a residential correctional facility, and five years of probation. Harrer must also pay a $315 fine and $625 in restitution to Clear Lake Bank and Trust.
- Stolen checks send Mason City man to jail
- Mason City teen sentenced for stolen check
- Mason City man accused of check forgery
- Mason City man gets jail for meth
- UPDATE: Man jailed after Mason City crash
- Stolen car sends Clear Lake man to jail
- Mason City man accused of using stolen check from deceased man
- Mason City pursuit nets man four days in jail.
- Minneapolis man gets jail time in Mason City
- Mason City man facing felony charge after being found with stolen bike with stolen pink backpack