MASON CITY, Iowa – A Clear Lake man gets jail time for a stolen car.
Bryon Michael Sletten, 52, pleaded guilty to operating a motor vehicle without the owner’s consent. Authorities say he stole a car in Mason City on August 11 and was seen by a surveillance camera in Polk County driving the car. Sletten was also accused of using the car owner’s credit card that was inside the vehicle.
Sletten was sentenced Friday to 30 days in jail, followed by one year of probation.
- Stolen car sends Clear Lake man to jail
- Jail for MN man who crashed in Clear Lake
- Clear Lake 9/11 Ceremony
- Clear Lake man accused of stealing car in Mason City
- Clear Lake man sentenced for federal fraud
- Federal prison sentence for Clear Lake man
- Clear Lake man sentenced for marijuana possession
- SAW: Clear Lake's Gretchen Jones
- Clear Lake officially ice free
- SAW: Clear Lake Boys Golf