STEWARTVILLE, Minn. – Following reports of lunch shaming in Stewartville regarding their school lunch policy, the district has created a survey for feedback.
You can find the link here.
The survey says “We are reviewing our procedures to ensure that all students are treated with dignity and respect in regard to our school lunch policy.”
The district is asking the public three questions through the survey in hopes of finding a long-term solution.
- Stewartville school lunch survey
- Parents react to Stewartville School Board's changes to school lunch policy
- Rollover north of Stewartville
- Stewartville brush dump closed
- Stewartville’s sidewalk situation
- Geotek expanding in Stewartville
- SAW: Stewartville's Josh Buri
- SAW: Stewartville volleyball
- Back to School: Healthy Lunches
- Is Stewartville's City Hall haunted?