ROCHESTER, Minn. – Almost a year-and-a-half after his arrest, a Stewartville man is pleading guilty to drug possession.
Cory Christopher Meredith, 30, was pulled over in Rochester on January 17, 2018. Police say he confessed to using drugs within the past three days and consented to a search of his vehicle, which turned up 11 grams of meth, marijuana, and a digital scale.
Meredith pleaded guilty Wednesday to 5th degree drug possession. He was sentenced to three years of supervised probation and must either do 75 hours of community work service or pay a $750 fine.
- Stewartville man sentenced for Rochester drug arrest
- Stewartville drug argument leads to sentence for Rochester man
- Man sentenced for Rochester drug arrest
- Rochester man sentenced for Stewartville Dairy Queen theft
- Woman sentenced for Stewartville collision
- Stewartville siblings sentenced for stealing
- Stewartville man sentenced in abduction case
- Chatfield man sentenced for Stewartville crimes
- Sex crime sentence for Stewartville man
- Stewartville man facing felony drug charge