ROCHESTER, Minn. – A traffic stop led to a man being found with 11 grams of meth, a digital scale and marijuana.
Cory Meredith, 29, of Stewartville, was pulled over during a traffic stop around 2:30 p.m. Wednesday in the 200 block of 2nd St. SW.
Police say the driver was nervous and admitted to using drugs within the past three days. Without being asked, he told the officer he could search the vehicle.
Meredith is being charged with felony drug possession.
- Stewartville man facing felony drug charge
- Hancock Co. man facing felony drug charges
- Mason City woman facing felony drug charges
- Man facing felony drug charges after arrest in Clear Lake
- Belmond man facing 3 felony drug charges in Hancock Co.
- Mason City man and woman facing 4 felony drug charges
- Argument over child leads to felony domestic charge in Stewartville
- Mason City man facing felony theft charge
- 19-year-old facing felony sexual exploitation charge
- Mason City man held on $100,000 for felony drug charge