ROCHESTER, Minn. – A man police said was driving drunk with his teenage son in the vehicle has been sentenced to probation.
Edwin Wayne Bishop, 46 of Stewartville, was arrested on March 30 after he was reported being “obviously intoxicated” at the Kwik Trip in Stewartville and was seen driving away.
The Olmsted County Sheriff’s Office says Bishop had his 14-year-old son with him while he was driving and registered a .17 blood alcohol level.
Bishop pleaded guilty to 3rd degree DWI and received two years of probation. He must also pay a $900 fine or perform 90 hours of community work service.
- Stewartville drunk driver is sentenced to probation
- Sheriff: Drunk driver involved in 2-vehicle crash in Stewartville
- Woman arrested in Stewartville gets probation
- Second sentence for repeat drunk driver
- Woman sentenced for Stewartville collision
- Stewartville man sentenced in abduction case
- Chatfield man sentenced for Stewartville crimes
- Sex crime sentence for Stewartville man
- Drunk drivers during the day
- Trunk-lurker sentenced to probation