STEWARTVILLE, Minn.- Residents will have to hold their branches and twigs until next week as the city clears out non-biodegradable material the people were dumping at the brush dump site.
City administrator Bill Schimmel tells KIMT that the city is reorganizing the area to make it more organized by separating the debris into section.
“We’ll have an area for grass and for branches,” said Schimmel.
The dump site is closed for this week and is expected to open its gates next week.
- Stewartville brush dump closed
- Stewartville school lunch survey
- Rollover north of Stewartville
- Stewartville’s sidewalk situation
- Geotek expanding in Stewartville
- SAW: Stewartville's Josh Buri
- Is Stewartville's City Hall haunted?
- Two-vehicle crash in Stewartville
- Stewartville preps for snow season
- SAW: Will Tschetter of Stewartville