STEWARTVILLE, Minn. - The Stewartville City Council has approved $150,000 for the first phase of an amphitheater project.
That's according to Jeff Beyer, with the Stewartville Park Board.
The vote means construction will begin this summer at the Bear Cave Park.
Those with the city say the first phase includes hiring an architect for renderings, leveling the land, and beginning construction of the amphitheater.
This is the first of three phases.
- Stewartville City Council OK money for amphitheater project
- Is Stewartville's City Hall haunted?
- Stewartville school lunch survey
- Rollover north of Stewartville
- Stewartville brush dump closed
- Stewartville’s sidewalk situation
- Geotek expanding in Stewartville
- SAW: Stewartville's Josh Buri
- SAW: Stewartville volleyball
- Two-vehicle crash in Stewartville