CHARLES CITY, Iowa – State sex abuse charges are dismissed against a Floyd County man.
Aaron Leroy Olson, 35 of Nora Springs, had been accused of three counts of 2nd degree sex abuse and one count of marijuana possession. Authorities say he sexually abused a three-year-old girl between January and November 2018.
Olson was then indicted in Cedar Rapids Federal Court on two counts of sexual exploitation of a child. The state charges against Olson have now been dismissed to make way for his federal prosecution.
His federal trial is scheduled to begin on November 18.
- State sex crime charges dismissed against Nora Springs man in lieu of federal prosecution
- Nora Springs man heading to federal prison for selling meth
- Nora Springs man sentenced for rural burglary
- Nora Springs man facing sexual abuse charge in Floyd County
- Nora Springs woman in Mower County crash
- One arrested after Nora Springs drug raid
- Historic Nora Springs home being demolished
- Nora Springs man accused of threats and assault
- Man pleads not guilty in Nora Springs arrest
- Nora Springs man facing drug charge over a year after search of his home